after performing a dazzling ctrl + a -- del combo the screen is white again to be filled with positive news, or, hopes and dreams and plans at least.
last semester has been kinda lame in terms of performance, skipped to many classes for no good reasons (mostly sleeping) and have not seen much of the country, maybe the encroaching realization of I don't really care has had something to do with it as well but mostly it was just I being lazy.
Thus; new plans for the year:
Going to join the Kendo kick ass -- ass kicking/stick wooden sword up the ...? yes you guessed that one allright, club. Looking forward to test my skill with the bamboo jedi blade they got in store for me, and offcourse, learn some manners and spiritual things along the way as well (why do they add that to every MA, "its not just kicking someone's ass, you also learn about the way" well, Bushido it is and if my teacher sucks I'll order seppuku on his ASS.
Choosing more courses That I like! and actually prepare for them!! It would be nice to have a stick behind the door like ECTS or Expulsion but up to now its been a free ride, so next semester I'll head off to 3 departments to sharpen my mind which is like a blade of grass in spring wind, philosophy, sociology and Chinese literature will all fall to the power of my Poaceae
Travelling = the way to go for 2009, be fashionable, be like everybody else and go to tourist traps, say cheese, shoot a picture and say that: "you've been there"
I'll try and hook up more firmly on the trends this time (I already have the "oops I forgot to shave 2 days ago" look combined with the lastest "yes its cool to smoke again with all these bans" and offcourse, don't forget, painkillers are the new nectar of the gods...seriously, after I get my ass of mount olympus (no chun, not the camera) it's time to do some travelling again, cash in on some of that 'Yuanfen' (it was destined that we met, I don't know you but please come to my place some time!) and maybe wreck a few scooters on a death race around the island. (you have got to love the Jason, innit?)
Besides getting some new friends (Seven Eleven really does have everything anytime everywhere!) and finally learning how to speak this language (i still suck so bad, whats worse, my enlgish and dcuth are getting worse as well, which reminds me, I'll have to start studying german as next year is philosophy year, and all the great dead philo's are deutsch!)
to round up this list of new years excuses, as my fellow members of this blog are all chimneys in their respect I can safely put this; don't you just love a mother who hopefully asks you if you did NOT quit smoking because a fresh package filled with tobacco from the new world as well as their latest export; cigars, is on the way, this tribituary gift is of corso solemnly accepted and enjoyed with the greatest delight!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten